Monday, March 22, 2010

I Regret!

I regret joining AGT!! My guitar sounded like crap. Amp not working! Guitar out of tune! Piano sucked like crap. But what can we do.. Haiz.. I am not blaming the tool, for the tool does not choose to be crappy.... =.= I will never never join a performance anymore if the PA systems person sleeps at the back! Crappy day! for all singing performers. I officially hate INTEC sound system. They should let me in that room, see how I make it function the way they paid for it to be.

Haiz... If you think i am arrogant.. NO I am not.. I am just pissed!! From last year I tahan that system until now.. Even a good speech sound like a lullaby when it is filtered through that crappily tuned stuff. Enough anger.

OWH!! I loved group 11!!!! They are what you call quoting CHi Liang, "Hotter than hell, sweeter than Heaven!" omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!! Too Hawt for me to handle xD

So sad Marie's group din perform...
Best dance I think goes to... erm.... Yes! We think we can dance!

Hahaha... AND NO! I DONT CHOOSE A GROUP JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RED CHILI PADI PEPPER SAMBAL HOT! FUH!!!

Believe me, I hate analysing a short video which is full of crap... Hate Critical thinking right now..

I wished I have the photos of group 11!!! I Lurv them!!

But for now.. Chow!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Not A Live Broadcast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree