Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Only thing I can say is…

Its this time of the year. Where the end is near. Its either our final exams, our uni applications, or our TOEFL which is gonna come down and grip tight on our throats.

Grrr feels so busy and tired. But there is this sense of satisfaction also. =D Which accompanies the fact that we achieve more at this time of the year than any other time. Last minute work? I don’t know.. =D

I finished up my homework… But I am soooooo lazzzyyyyy wanna study~~` aiks. Finals in one month. At least 6 test in this month + 6 quizzes. Next month is finals. AARRRGGHHHH gimme time to breath.

I am growing fatter by the day~ OMG OMG OMG. Should see me in action at basketball just now. I feel like snorlax =/ haizz tooo fffffaaattttt aarrrggghhh. =/

Ish. I gotta go. =/

-Kevin-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Not A Live Broadcast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree