Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012. Spring semester is ending.

Finals is about to commence. Why am I writing this? Maybe because this is more relaxing than playing videogames..

Ah, so many things have happened in this course of 4 months. I became really busy and really motivated to score well in my studies. Weird? Yeah I think so too. I rarely turn on my PS3 and any games at all during this 4 months of Spring semester. Am I growing up? Maybe...

If I had to say what game had I played during this semester that impressed me the most, it will be the Witcher 2. Here is their trailer for the enhanced edition.

Cool Right

I have to give it up for CDPRed for continuously giving to its fans for FREE. I bought this game last year, but took another swing at it from the first chapter just to see the improvements and the new quests that are available. This game is not suitable for children. Nuff said. Moving on..

Life, not so great, but still survivable. Shit I’m writing this on finals week. What am I thinking? I don’t know.. but it’s YCY who force me to write. I wasn’t going to post this but since she force me… =P

Oh, yeah, VEISHA. now I get to boast that I have seen Jay Sean, Hot Chelle Rae, Jason Reeves, Parachute Band, Iyaz and some more. Ngehehe. Nothing much though. Everything is normal and life is kinda boring. Boring in a good way.

Oh, and

Ron Weasley is singing??!!!

The semester is about to come to an end. I will try to blog more, primarily about gaming and music and my life. Hahaha.

SIgning Out! =)

Smile Always! Don’t stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Not A Live Broadcast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree