Monday, February 14, 2011

Another day of freedom!

Another holiday. Basically Malaysia is infested with it. It is sapping my will to even stay in school. Haha. But then today, the lazy Kevin found the strength to pull out the thick Physics textbook and start digging in on knowledge.

Meh, why am I here? LOL. (Boredom)

Aiks, Chinese New Year was a real blast! Haha. I wasted tonnes upon tonnes of cash last week all in the name of “Xin Nian Kuai Le” Some cards games, tonnes of food, and an excess of travelling is basically the reason of my critical financial condition.

I wish I coulda be in Sabah and celebrate it with my family but meh, What the heck, this could do too.

Uh, studies is GOING WELL! Wahaha surprisingly. THOUGH I need to buck up on my subjects other than calculus. I hate writing, esp when you have to write a lot. Boy oh boy. Major screw ups here and there. Don’t worry, the semester is just starting. =P

Dammit, I still haven’t eye any game on the market to be play yet. Can’t seem to find anything that my laptop can take, YET. But I seriously need something to play. Muahaha.

Oh, Valentines day? Meh stayed in the room and gamed. Destiny: Lonely forever.

-Kevin-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Not A Live Broadcast. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree